- Flu shots will be done by appointment only this year.
- Appointment booking can be done here! Follow the link at the bottom of this page to make your appointment and select “I’m a New Client”.
- You may book your appointment for your child or a dependent directly on the booking software. When you select your time slot, you can specify who the appointment is for.
- Please show up to your appointment with a copy of the flu vaccine consent form. A copy of the form is attached in your email confirmation when you book your appointment. If you do not have a printer, please pick up a copy of the form ahead of time at the pharmacy and bring it back filled in to your appointment.
- If no appointments are available, we are currently fully booked for all available flu vaccines. Please keep checking our website to see if there are appointments available as we will be updating it regularly with our on hand availability. Please do not call the store regarding appointment availability.
- If no appointments are available, you may add your name to the waiting list. You may do this by clicking the “Book Your Flu Shot” button, following the steps and then selecting the “Get on the Waiting List” option. We will be automatically placing those on the waiting list into available appointment times. Please check your email regularly as you will be receiving a confirmation email when we place your appointment.
We hope this answers your questions!
Remember to show up to your scheduled appointment no earlier than 5 minutes prior with your consent form filled out, wearing short sleeves, and wearing a mask!