We have been actively monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 and have taken the appropriate steps to ensure that we can preserve the health and well-being of our staff and our customers. We will follow these new steps to ensure that we can continue to fulfill our role as a health care provider as provide this essential service.
Here are our next steps:
- We are reducing our hours starting MONDAY, MARCH 23rd. We will now be open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 10am to 5pm.
- We would like to dedicate the first 2 hours we are open (from 9am to 11am) for those members of our community who are of higher risk so that they are able to pick up their medications and essential items first thing in the morning. We ask that our other customers respect this time and give the immuno-compromised, elderly, or high-risk customers a chance to shop without the general public in the store.
- If you have been out of the country or are experiencing any symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please arrange for someone else to pick up your medications.
If you are unable to arrange for this, we also offer FREE in town delivery, or a pharmacy staff member can meet you in the parking lot to deliver your medications.
* Please note, all deliveries and drop offs require payment in advance as our delivery drivers are not accepting cash. If you request delivery, the pharmacy staff will ask you for a credit card number to process the payment for your medications
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitation measures at our store
- We are discouraging the use of cash, but we encourage you to use debit or credit tap to pay for your transactions
- For prescription refills, please allow our pharmacy staff a day or two to prepare these for you as we are experiencing higher than usual prescription volumes
- Please DO NOT bring in your empty prescription vials. Please call in your prescription using the prescription number on the top left-hand side of your prescription label
- Please do not stockpile your medications. We are currently experiencing widespread drug shortages (non-related to COVID-19) and we have to ensure that each patient has access to their medications. If patients continue to stockpile medications, they are leaving other patients with nothing. To combat this, Ontario Drug Benefit has limited what we can dispense. For the time being, all patients will receive a 30-day supply of their medication to prevent any drug shortages during this time.
- We are happy to consult with you over the phone and ensure you receive the level of care and comfort you require. If you have a question for our pharmacists, please call rather than coming into the store to practice social distancing
- We ask that if you wish to wait for your prescriptions to be prepared, that you do so in your car or outside of the store. We want to encourage you to practice social distancing and keep our waiting area clear for patients to pick up their medications